Sunday 19 February 2012

No stitching and a new obsession and a new project.

I say no stitching. I haven't got any stitching done today. This morning mr A and I went shopping, and then I finally managed to get on this game called minecraft which I downloaded yesterday. It always seemed a little bit pointless to me, it's a building game, a bit like the sims, but mr a has been nagging me to try it so I did. It ended up we didn't eat tea until 8pm because I was so engrossed!!

I've made a good start on my new project, it's called 'frog chorus' and I've manage one and a half frogs so far. I'm off til next Sunday so hopefully I can get some good stitching in. I will try and put a pic up tomorrow. I am quite liking the magic aida, it makes the chart much easier to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment