Monday 4 July 2011

quick update on my cross stitch....

Well, at the moment, my cross stitch is slower than a snail drinking red bull... :/

Even so, here's a pic of what I've done so far. Ed hedgehog is starting to come to life slowly, the only problem is, that tweeding is a bit of a pain because it's little tiny blocks of colour, and rather than change my thread all the time and get in a muddle, I've started with darks. I find I can't do a lot of it, two threads in the needle of a similar colour makes my eyes go funny.

I have to go back into work in a bit, which is slightly annoying!!
Then I won't have any time to stitch tomorrow because I have a training course and then work again, still it should be fairly peaceful, just the regulars in!!

Anyhow, here's my pic, and thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment