Wednesday 5 October 2011

Crawling out from under the rock...

Well, stitchy bug appears to have returned from it's vacation! Started again over the weekend, while I was ill with a bad cold. (I want to know, how come I never just get a sniffle?)

I'm enjoying it again, but at the same time I want it finished. Tis all half cross stitch now and that gets boring after a while. Am considering stitching some smaller designs to break up the tedium, say, do a week on wishing well and a week of small designs.

Guinness is settling in very well, he's happier coming in the flat now and will eat his food in the hallway. He's also learned to ignore my two!! I think fudge is a little scared of him because she backed off today.
He's learned a naughty trick though. He usually hangs around the back yard or in the local area. Went out today to get my laundry off the line, wasn't particularly looking for him, he comes home when he's hungry. Got in the flat and all the way upstairs when I heard 'MRAOW!! MRAOW!!'I've worked out it's Guinness-speak for 'I've been out all day and am hungry. Let me in, NOW'. He's definitely got his paws under our table. If he's about and hears my voice he comes running!

No comments:

Post a Comment