Tuesday 9 August 2011

progress report, with pics!

Well, haven't had much time for blogging, or stitching, or anything lately, I seem to have been busy, busy!!

However, over the last couple of days I've managed to get a little bit done, and I've got a couple of pics.
I've given up on the tweeding for now, think that's going to have to wait until I can get myself a daylight lamp.
Here's what I've done so far!!





This rioting is freaking me out. Apparently it's in the midlands now, I'm meant to be going out of Telford on thursday for a training course for work, am going to see if I can get on the next one, no way am I messing about in a strange place while this is going on!!

I had good news from the taxman last week. Apparently I was owed back pay for when I claimed working tax credits as a single woman, I got a sizeable chunk paid back into my bank, so I'm currently looking at setting up a tropical fish tank somewhere in the flat. I've seen the one I want, comes with stand, tank, filter and overhead light, now I've just got to work out the logistics of where it's going to go and how.

No comments:

Post a Comment