Sunday 28 August 2011

WIP update 28/8/11

I have made a resolution. (we'll see how long it sticks though...) When I start my next WIP, I am going to try to post weekly updates.
Not that I need motivation to stitch, I just struggle to find the time some days, between working and living life in general. Today I've managed a grand total of forty minutes tops, and that's with finishing at 3pm this afternoon!!

Grr...

Plus I want to get my butt in gear, my fingers are itching to finish it, just so I can put a big post on CSC going 'DOOONE IIIT!!' LOL. Even if it doesn't get framed straight away.
I've been having a little think about what I want to do next, I got some lovely evenweave from Jenni on cross stitching.com , so I was thinking of stitching the little butterfly that came with an issue of CSC to get the feel for it. My next large project is going to be an AOY chart or a Joan Elliot piece, I want to do the fairy that was featured in CSC a few months back but it has fractionals eek!!

Anyhow, here's my latest pic.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment