Sunday 8 May 2011

Making a beginning!!

Well, I finally managed to get my cross stitch package.  Had to traipse up to the sorting office in the rain yesterday but it was worth it.  After spending time sorting threads onto bobbins etc I finally managed to get going!

To follow are pics of the chart I'm working from, and progress so far.




Not bad considering I've only been going two days and only managed about an hour or so yesterday.

My OH and I went to a lovely barbecue at his dad's house, yummy food, plenty to drink and good company!  I thoroughly enjoyed myself although I was pretty tired when I got home, think the long shift I'd done the day before might have had something to do with it!
I feel like I have jet lag today.  I was awake at 5.30 this morning, so I decided to get up and catch up on my television, and do a bit of stitching.  Then I got to half eight and had to go back to bed for an hour lol.

More pics to follow as picture comes to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment