Saturday 14 May 2011

One year older...

I wanted to make a post on my birthday, but Blogger wasn't working!! >.<
I had an awesome day yesterday, got lots of cards and presents, and was treated by Mr. A to an afternoon shopping in Shrewsbury.

Decided to spoil myself a little bit as well and finally bought myself a Nintendo Dsi XL, I've been after one of those for AGES so I thought 'why not?'  It's in the post and should be here Monday!
Then I went out in the evening for a few drinks, and I know I drank too much cos I felt ill this morning!  I didn't get a very good night's sleep last night anyway!
Off out again tonight, but it's coke and ice only tonight.  One thing I've noticed over the last couple of years, I can't go out drinking one night after another, I have to have a gap in between.  My liver doesn't like it!
Needless to say I was so busy yesterday I didn't get any stitching done, have done a bit more today, not got round to taking a pic yet, I've set myself to finish a section before I do that.

Mr A isn't very happy, Stoke lost the FA cup final, he says that Man City are cheats because they buy all the best players in order to win.
I don't know much about football, but I would've thought that was the whole point?

No comments:

Post a Comment