Sunday 18 March 2012

Mothers day

Today is mothers day. So, to my mum in Florida and my soon-to-be mother in law, happy mothers day!! My mum was never a great one for the day itself, plus now she lives in Florida it falls on a different day. We went out today to get stuff for mr A's mum, she is the hardest person in the world to buy for, it's insane. Shes got a big bouquet of flowers and a card from us both, I feel bad that we didn't get her a gift but yet again we left it til the last minute!! Have to be off to work in a bit, hopefully all will be nice and calm being as its Sunday, and I am off tomorrow! Hopefully I can get up early again and crack on with the housework, I also have to take Grubbs to the vets first thing. Would also like to do some stitching if I can, it's been ages since I picked up my frogs! Probably just as well in a way, have not got any money to buy stash. I didn't realise putting a £100 away a month for the wedding would leave me so skint! And that's without my loan or a big credit card bill to pay off. Although I did put £300 on it to upgrade my computer, that should arrive tomorrow which means I can play LA noire, I'll have to cook something extra nice for Mr A so he will fit everything for me. So I won't be spending for a couple of months until card is cleared again. £100 of it doesn't count, cos it was vets fees that I'm claiming on my pets insurance. Have decided I'm going to start leaving my purse at home, if I haven't got it, I can't spend it!! Just got enough for taxi home tonight, then it's into the overdraft. Really hope the pay is nice at the end of this month, will be better then!

No comments:

Post a Comment