A place to talk about and post pictures of my cross stitch projects!
Thursday, 22 March 2012
Thankyou to Nicola at http://stitch-nicola.blogspot.co.uk
This is my first ever blog award!!! :))
There are conditions attached to this award, so here is the text I copied from Thea with my blogs added to the end:
Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
so now I have to award this to five other people
first up is
1.http://joysze.blogspot.co.uk/ your blog is always beautiful to look at and I loved your chinese mandala garden!!
2.http://diaryofamanbroider.blogspot.co.uk/ your stitching is amazing, plus I've never seen anyone stitch so fast in my life.
3.http://mangogirl-naughtscrossstitches.blogspot.co.uk/ Love reading your blog, and your boxers were fabulous.
4.http://kingdomofcrossesqueenofflosses.blogspot.co.uk/ I love to look at your latest projects
5. http://crossstitchdude.blogspot.co.uk/ Your work is fab, it's nice to see more men cross stitching!
Five random facts about me...
1. my little fingers are double jointed!
2. I detest anything flavoured with aniseed, liquorice or fennel
3. I tried Cherry Cola the other day and wondered why I didn't like it. It's because it tastes like Dr Pepper
4. my worst nightmare would be getting locked in a room somewhere. with spiders.
5. My dream date night would be chinese and a pint before going to see a concert or a film.