Wednesday 28 March 2012

Winging it...

Well, I've finally made up my mind. I've decided that today I am going to quit my job. There are many reasons why, the main one simply being I've had enough. It's gone from the odd bad day to every day me coming home feeling terrible and not wanting to go back. I think when it gets to that point it's time to leave. Naturally I will miss the ladies but when it's time to go there's not much you can do. I've re signed up to the agency, I'm also hoping to get an evening job and work in the pub downstairs, so at least there will be some regularity ( I hope!) unfortunately it means the wedding is on hold for now :( I am hoping to get into something admin based eventually, I've just signed up for a free IT course which is a recognised qualification, takes 16 weeks to complete, but any time I'm not working I will be working on it! Luckily Mr A is supporting me in my decision, he understands how unhappy I've been. I just wish it hadn't come to this :(

No comments:

Post a Comment